- About Wood
- Wood Preservation
- Modified Wood
- Fire Protection
- Find a member
- Member Area
- 15 year field trial to assess the durability of UK softwoods
- Why wood windows are enjoying a resurgence against PVC-u
- WPA Awards 2016 - the showcase for wood protection excellence
- WPA Conference 2016 : Making the Most of Wood
- Raising the bar on treated wood quality
- WPA Conference 2016 highlights essential role wood protection plays in helping to make the most of wood
- Lives, property and jobs in the UK are at risk from Government inability to enforce the Construction Products Regulations
- Treated wood and raised beds the RHS & WPA way
- 10 TOP TIPS FOR BUYING PRESERVATIVE TREATED WOOD
- Essential guidance about flame retardant treated wood and panel products
- BSI Moves to Adapt British Standards for Climate Change
- 2017 WPA Conference Programme Announced
- Demand for fire-proof timber scaffold boards is growing
- Enhancing the fire performance of wood as a construction material
Check out our Wood Preservation pages for useful information on the application and treatment of timber.
Find a member
Looking to buy? Check out our list of suppliers to find your nearest stockist.
Wood preservation on-line learning
Preview the wood preservation section of new e-learning course about wood.
We have a number of publications available to download for FREE which can be viewed here.